Alternatively entitled:
"You can never have too much faith."
Shirt by: The Billionaire P.A.
Something has changed, or shall I say resurfaced in a new light, within me. My faith has grown tremendously and especially in action. A couple of years ago I was very diligent about doing my prayers morning and evening everyday. I may miss one morning or one evening here and there but I was pretty on top of it. Then, I fell off out of nowhere. I didn't lose my faith but I wasn't putting in nearly as much effort to do my prayers everyday. As of the last month or so, I've stepped up my game 10 fold and what a difference I've seen in myself and in my life. I mean I am really in flow with everything and everyone around me, again. People just want to help, people are kind. Green is super green and blue the bluest blue. I'm catching sunsets that are amazing. "Coincidences" are happening at lightening speed and you wouldn't believe how many people are willing to help on my first music video which is coming up. Everything is so effortless it seems. My gratitude for it all is in direct correlation to what I'm putting into my life and everyone around me. As a Buddhist, I'm taught not to feel guilty about missing prayers. I believe one mustn't do things begrudgingly, be it hanging out with friends or what have you. What I have realized in hindsight, though, is that by letting that aspect of my life fall off, I lost my footing in life...for real. I became irritable, worried, depressed and insecure. These are not qualities I possess on any given day in my life. That's just not me. Slowly but surely as I stopped taking quiet time for myself to reflect upon my life, my spirit became disconnected from the Source and I was like a fish out of water gasping for air. Only as of late have I realized where my true grounding in life comes from...practicing my faith. For me, it's a base from which all things spring forth. The way I interpret and communicate with others, the way I live, love myself and others, workout, create.... Geez, I really must have felt so arrogant or lazy to think I didn't need to put in the effort no matter if it was even 5 minutes in the morning and evening in front of my altar. What does it feel like to be back? Winning! And you know how much I love winning. :) lol It really does feel amazing. I feel like my old self but way more dope (if it's possible lol). The reason is because I have this experience under my belt now. I took my practice for granted. That's it! That's what it was. I took my practice and thereby myself and my life for granted. I wasn't practicing appreciating every moment and so more moments seemed to start sucking. lol But for real...having had this experience not only increases my faith but it's a reminder of how precious decisions truly are. When I decided that my practice could take a backseat to most everything in my life everything became backwards, seriously. Damn, it's all a reflection of me. Everyday, that rings more and more true. How much power we really have is incredible once we learn how to be in tune with the universe and wield it responsibly, we can see and create beauty in everything we come in contact with. Everyday and evening as I remind myself that I am a Buddha and so are you I am in touch with the beauty, love, peace and compassion that encompasses and and surrounds us all. (sorry, i just teared up for a sec.) When I remind myself of that and continue to practice that on the daily I am more frequently enlightened. Enlightenment is not a destination it's a practice. Everyday we may have a moment or many moments where we are at one with everything. To sustain that truth and understanding is my goal. I know I can do it and am doing it. Thank you and this is my sincere prayer. With love... Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.
100.
Bright
p.s. please check out this guy The Billionaire P.A who made my new shirt (that I'm ordering), the pic above. I t-t-totally love his philosophy..."I am going to help over a billion people speak their dreams into existence! That is why I call myself "The Billionaire P.A."; not just to acquire a billionaire dollars, but to inspire over one billion people. My success will come through helping billions of people develop wealthy minds. The best part about what I do is I save lives tomorrow that want to die today."
http://www.wealthymindsclothing.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment